Villanueva Industrial Park
Owners and developers of Villanueva Industrial Park, continue to be one of Honduras’ most respected business institutions. Spanning a wide range of industries, from auto dealerships to real estate holdings, Grupo J business activities date back to 1912. Solid and stable, Grupo J has enjoyed strong long standing relationships with both United States and international corporations for the last sixty years.
Vision, Innovation, Experience, Integrity
Our Founding owner Jorge Emilio Jaar established early on in his career the necessity to balance vision and innovation with experience and integrity. Over five decades later Grupo J owners and managers of Villanueva Industrial Park continue to adhere to these values which form the foundation of our success.
Our experience as a family owned and operated company has taught us the value of building strong, lasting relationships with our many prospective domestic and international clients, tenants, local government and the surrounding communities in which we conduct our business.
By balancing Vision and innovation with experience and integrity not only Grupo J but Villanueva Industrial Park has become the respected leader in Free Zone development and management throughout Central America.
The Mission of both Grupo J and Villanueva Industrial Park is to be one of the preeminent leaders in Free Zone development in Central America. Our success is the result of a commitment to strong leadership, solid operating performance, development of strong business relationships and the belief that knowledge of our ever changing industry together with the ability to commit substantial resources will ensure continued success and growth.
- 24-hour Security
- On-Site Customs
- Food Service
- Uninterrupted Power Source
- State of the Art Utility Infrastructure
Villanueva Industrial Park’s industrial flex buildings of masonry and steel provide maximum flexibility for both light and heavy manufacturing.
All Villanueva Industrial Park tenants, occupy 30,000 sq.ft. or more. Included in our first class manufacturing buildings are the features listed below. Each flex building has expansion potential up to 90,000, 130,000 sq.ft. or built to suit also available.
- Customized buildings can be designed, built and finished to meet tenant specifications.
- Factory area ceiling heights up to 35 feet.
- Covered loading dock area.
- Pre-designed and engineered area for office and cafeteria use.
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing facilities to meet any requirement.
- Heavy duty interior concrete slab.
- Unlimited on-site parking for automobiles and containers.
Park features and amenities include:
- Distinctive landscaping and well lighted common areas.
- Wide concrete streets and service roads.
- Concrete curb and gutter with underground storm sewer.
- Unlimited fresh water.
- Direct dial telecommunications through satellite up link.
- Freight forwarding between park, seaport and airport.
- Electric substation direct from El Cajon Dam.
- On-site customs, banking, pharmacy, food service and recreation areas.
- 24-hour security.
- On-site fully trained and equipped property management staff.
- Routine waste collection and disposal.
- Waste Water Treatment.