Enter your keyword

Investment Capital

THE INVESTMENT OF THE TEXTILE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY

US$ 7,800 MILLION

DCIM100MEDIADJI_0616.JPG
DCIM100MEDIADJI_0456.JPG

Economic impact of the industry in the gross domestic product

Direct 7% + Indirect 29%  = Total 36%

The benefits and incentives offered by Honduras has attracted investment capital into the textile-manufacturing industry from countries like United States, Canada, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Germany, Denmark, France, Korea, Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala , Costa Rica, among others.

This favorable environment has allowed for an investment in industrial parks of 3 billion dollars and an investment in machinery, equipment and working capital that amounts to 3,1 billion dollars

Its no wonder why the world’s most important brands have chosen Honduras as their investment destination.