The country holds some of the most competitive, wide, and safe legal systems and benefits in the Central American and Caribbean Region.
TAX INCENTIVES THAT HONDURAS OFFERS TO INVESTORS INCLUDE:
- 100% Exemption on income taxes, net assets and solidarity contribution and sales tax.
- 100% Exemption of municipal taxes.
- Exemption from taxes on petroleum based fuels that are used for production.
- Foreign currency is owned by the exporter.
- Access to different markets on preferential terms
- Domestic market sales:
– For industrial companies up to 100% of its production.
– For commercial companies up to 50% of its production.