Tax incentives for manufacturing
The country holds some of the most competitive, wide, and safe legal systems and benefits in the Central American and Caribbean Region.
TAX INCENTIVES THAT HONDURAS OFFERS TO INVESTORS INCLUDE:
- 100% Exemption on income taxes, net assets and solidarity contribution and sales tax.
- 100% Exemption of municipal taxes.
- Exemption from taxes on petroleum based fuels that are used for production.
- Foreign currency is owned by the exporter.
- Access to different markets on preferential terms
- Domestic market sales:
– For industrial companies up to 100% of its production.
– For commercial companies up to 50% of its production.